- Legal grounds - Labour Code - Article 350 (2,3), Ordinance on the employment history book and length of service - Article 7
- Applicants: natural or legal persons
- Procedure for issuing of the document, requirements and required documentation
4.1. Documents required:
- Application (according to the sample provided)
- Annexe 2 to Article 7 (2, 3, 4) of the Ordinance on the employment history book and length of service. The annexe must be completed and signed by each undertaking the worker used to have an employment relationship.
- A new blank Employment history book.
4.2. How to apply:
The application form and the accompanying documents are submitted to the Labour Inspectorate Directorate responsible for the region in which the applicant is registered ("address registration" for natural persons and "registered address" for legal persons).
4.3. Methods for requesting the service: The documents may be submitted on-site at the Labour Inspectorate Directorate's office, sent by post or courier.
4.4. Methods of receiving the document- in the application form, the applicant may specify how they wish to receive their new employment history book, namely:
- on-site at the office of the Labour Inspectorate Directorate (personally or by an authorized representative);
- by post to the address indicated by the applicant;
- by courier at the applicant's expense.
4.5. Processing times: 7 days, Administrative Procedures Code - Article 57 (2).
6. Service Fees/Prices - The service is provided free of charge.
7. Standard application forms may be downloaded at: https://www.gli.government.bg/bg/node/6349