Title: Issue of a duplicate of a lost or destroyed civil servant employment history book
Authority providing the service: Executive Director
Legal grounds: Ordinance on the official status of civil servants – Article 10 (2)
Applicants: Natural persons
Contact information and working hours of the Administrative Services Centre at the Central Office of GLI EA:
- Address: 3 Knyaz Al. Dondukov Blvd., Sofia
- Working hours: All workdays from 09:00 to 17:30
- Phone number: 070017670 (the line is open all workdays from 09:00 to 17:30)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed information about the Administrative Services Centre may be found at: https://www.gli.government.bg/en/node/11316
- Request for a duplicate of a civil servant employment history book (GLI EA template).
- Annexe № 4 to Article 10 (2) of the Ordinance on the official status of civil servants completed and signed by each state administration body in which the applicant has worked as a civil servant.
Standard application forms may be downloaded at: https://www.gli.government.bg/bg/node/6349
How to apply - The service qualifies as a third level electronic administrative service (two-way electronic communication).
- Apply online by the Secure Electronic Delivery System of the State e-Government Agency To use this option, the applicant must be a registered user of the Secure Electronic Delivery System of the State e-Government Agency. The service request and supporting documentation must be attached to a message sent to the registered user of the GLI EA.
Essential requirement: Each Annexe № 4 (according to Article 10 (2) of the Ordinance on the official status of civil servants) attached to the application form must be issued by the respective administration as an electronic document signed with a qualified electronic signature.
The application form and the attached documents are registered in the GLI EA information system. The applicant receives a confirmation of receipt containing the file registration number and registration date. All service requests submitted after 16:30 are registered on the following working day.
- Submit a service request in writing at the Administrative Services Centre - The signed service request and the supporting documentation may be submitted in hard copies at the Administrative Services Centre during working hours. The service request is registered in the GLI EA information system, and the applicant receives the file registration number and registration date.
- Submit a service request by post or a licensed postal operator - The signed service request and the supporting documentation may be submitted in hard copies by post or a licensed postal operator addressed to the GLI EA: 3 Knyaz Al. Dondukov Blvd., Sofia.
Internal Administrative Service Process:
The file is forwarded for processing to an officer at the “Human Resource Management” Directorate. The officer reviews the documentation provided and makes the relevant entries in the new civil servant employment history book. The entries are certified with the GLI EA stamp.
How to receive the new civil servant employment history book - The new civil servant employment history book is sent to the applicant by the means requested by them in the application form, which may be any of the following:
- By post or a licensed postal operator to the postal address indicated in the application.
- On-site at the Administrative Services Centre.
Processing times: 7 days
Period of validity of the document: None
Service Fees/Prices: The service is provided free of charge.
Authority exercising control over the activities of the service provider: Minister of Labour and Social Policy
Subject area covered by the service/scheme: labour relations
Email Address for Service Proposals - Service Proposals can be made through:
• E-form for feedback: https://www.gli.government.bg/en/form/contact
• e-mail of the Agency: email@example.com